Companies now provide you the facility of tracking your orders online and by this way they create much ease for you. Without standing in long queue or waiting for the desired person, now you can easily get to know about your order online. It is always the desire of companies to design such a method for their customers which they can understand easily. Even they focus on the time that will be taken during the whole process. Keeping all these things in mind, O2 has designed its easiest procedure for tracking order in a very easy manner.
- In the initial step, you need to type this web address in your browser and press the enter button i.e. www.o2.co.uk/trackyourorder .
- They will ask you to login into their website to track your order online.
- Type your username and password in the relevant field.
- If your account is not yet created on their website then you can click the “Register Now” button.
- Once you are register, open this website and click the option of “Track Your Order”.
- For confirmation purpose, they will ask few details from you which you need to provide them like the date on which you placed the order.
- If you remember exactly, then also mention the timings to them.
- Also tell your order number to them which you received from them while ordering.
- They will ask your personal details as well so that they can match with all the search results that will appear on their site.
- After this, click the ‘continue’ button.
- Within just 1-2 minutes they will show you all the details of your respective order. You would be able to track it easily.
Tracking your order through the services of O2 is not a big deal. Just by going at their site, you can complete your task. In this process, not much of your time will be taken. You will be able to track your order very easily and conveniently with the above mentioned instructions.
O2 is a telecommunication company of United Kingdom. They work to provide internet services, financial services to their users. Telephonic owns this and it was founded in London, United Kingdom on July28, 1983. John Carrington is the founder of this company. Ronan Dunne is the CEO and chairman.