Sky’s website provides entertainment to its customers like one can watch online TV and sports news. It also gives the facility of online shopping. One can easily check the available products of company. So in order to avail the services user need to enroll an account and then he can set the password easily. Without enrollment password can’t be set.
- User need to have computer with the internet connection.
- Access the stated URL of website.
- Visit the website of Sky to create an account by following the given link www.sky.com/setpassword
- As the website opens you will see two options which are marked as “Sign in” and “Sign up”. You have to click on the option which is labeled as “Sign up” to access the registration form.
- In the next step a web page opens which asked you some details and you have to answer them accordingly.
- Select a title for yourself and give your first and last name in the given fields.
- Give a valid email ID in the next field. You have to give a suitable username and strong password as login details in the next blanks.
- Password should be 7-32 characters long and username cannot be used as password.
- Verify the password in the next given space.
- Add the displayed characters in the given box. You can also change the characters if you don’t understand them.
- Click on the check box if you agree with the terms and conditions and cookies notice of the company.
- Mark the box if you want to be contacted in case of new products and services.
- Lastly click on the option marked as “Create Sky ID” and get enrolled on the website.