Sprint is a telecommunication industry which deals with wireless phones and devices. It was founded in 1899. Its head quarter is in Overland park, Kansa United States. It is operative in all states of America. Company aims to give the devices with warranty but if some problem occurs then company will give you the total equipment program of particular device. For solving the problems you just need to enroll at this site and activate the total equipment protection program. In this article you will be told about how to file a claim at Sprint official website.
- Firstly open the official website of company to file a claim by following the given link www.sprint.com/protection via any search engine.
- As homepage of the Sprint opens you have to click on the yellow color tab marked as “File a Claim” located at the bottom of page.
- Click on “start a new claim” and a new page opens where you have to click on green color tab labeled as “Get started”.
- Enter your first and last name in the given blanks.
- Give the mobile phone number of defected cell, user cell number and Ext in the respective blanks.
- Mention your email ID and verify it by re-typing in the next blank.
- Click on I’m not a robot for identification and then proceed by ticking on “Continue”.
- Give your incident details, Phone details, shipping address and payment method.
- Lastly review the profile and complete the claiming procedure.
Enter incident details, phone details, shipping address, payment method, and then review the profile.