Virgin Media is a company formed by the combination of two leading companies NTL and Telewest in United Kingdom. It facilitates its customers by many online services like you can pay your bills online through the official website of company. User simply needs to register an account and pay any sort of bill through this portal. It helps to save your valuable time and energy.
- User must have a PC with the internet connection.
- User should be a member or customer of company.
- You have to visit the given link of the website www.VirginMedia.com/eBill in order to register an account.
- You have to click on the option which is marked as “Billing and Payment” located on the end of the page.
- You are directed to the login page of the website. You have to click on “Login” if you have an account on the website but if you are new to the website then click on the tab which is marked as “Register Now”.
- Now you are supposed to enter the required details like give your account holder first name and the account number respectively in the given blanks.
- Enter your area reference number in the next blank and the tick on the “Continue” button to complete the registration process.
- On completion of registration you need to sign in your account by giving username and password.
- Click on “my bill” option and drop down will be opened from where you have to pick “Setup Direct Debit” option.
- Lastly click on “Your account and payments” to pay the bills.