Vodafone is one of the biggest telecommunication company in London, United Kingdom. Vodafone launched a service named as Get My Photo which facilitates the user to send and receive picture or video message without having smart phone or other camera phones. This service is free of cost and you can send and receive the messages at any time of the day via internet.
What are the basic needs to Get my photo?
User need to fulfill the following requirements for having an access to picture message:
- You are required to be a Vodafone user.
- You must have a computer with the internet access.
What are the step-wise instructions for using Vodafone services?
Vodafone user need to follow the guidelines for having an access to the services of the Vodafone:
- Firstly when you have received a picture message or video message from any one then you will be notified by a message that you can check message on Get My Photo.
- Then you need to visit the website of Vodafone by searching it through your web browser or any other searching device. You need to follow the given link www.vodaphone.co.uk/getmyphoto
- It is necessary to visit the website within 30 days after receiving the message because the validation of message saved in Get My Photo s 30 days.
- As the homepage opens you need to enter your mobile number in the given blank.
- Now move towards the path of entering password. Be careful while entering the password as it is case sensitive.
- On providing the detail you will be now able to view the message which your friend sent you. You have the options to store, delete, and reply or forward the received text.
- User also have the facility to send new text messages from his own side through this link.